Kean started 3rd grade this year and has loved every minute of the year. He has an amazing teacher who has taught for over 15 years at the same school. I think he has learned more in the first few weeks than most of last year. Each day he comes home so excited and ready to share about his day. As a challenge each week he works to read over the 100 minutes reading and read over 200. He has been reading Harry Potter and looking forward to comparing the movies to the books. I think it is a great challenge.
The first morning of school I was able to be home and get him off to school. He and Taelyn had bfast together on the couch. Too cute!!! Dan and I feel so blessed that the kids get along so well together and want to be around each other.
Kean created an amazing All About Me poster for school this year. I was so proud of how he worked on different ideas and images. He used stickers, stencils, photos and writing to create the board. Great job!
Uncle Nick visits
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment