Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to Work

We survived!  I returned to work on September 2nd and was welcomed back with warm thoughts and energetic students!  It was so exciting to be back at work.  I had not had six weeks off of work since before high school.  What an amazing time maternity leave allowed me.  I had some excellent days with Kean and bonding with Taelyn.  Not to mention time spent with Dan and the kids all together.  

Dan could not have been happier for me to return to work.  This meant that he was able to take over as the primary care giver for Taelyn, something he had been enthusiastically waiting for.  

Kean, Taelyn and I have created the MTK Club.  It is our nightly walking club and chance for me to quiz Kean on his day and practice spelling words.  We walk while Dan makes dinner.  I sure am a lucky girl.

No comments: