Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wonderful Weekend for Dan and I


Fabulous weekend!  WOW did Dan and I get to spend the most relaxing and most needed weekend at a beautiful resort.  Thanks to Neil and Eve who had won free nights at El Conquistador and sharing them with us and a special thanks to Ed and Barb for watching Taelyn and Kean!

This was the first time Dan and I could remember being without the kids and having no plans!  We watched movies, ate delicious meals, slept and didn’t have to share anything with our two adorable kiddoes! 

On the final day, Taelyn and Kean came up for lunch and swimming.  Taelyn and Kean must have done the slide about 50 times each!  They were exhausted when we got home, and Tae was fast asleep at 6 p.m.

We could really get used to the luxury weekend away, but our real life is so great it would be too hard to give it all up!


No comments: