Monday, March 1, 2010

The Birthday Continues


Just a few banners Taelyn and I made for Kean's bday. They were on the door the morning of his bday as a surprise. Taelyn added little decorations on each.












I have decided we should all celebrate our birthdays for weeks on end, why not, you are going get older anyway! It has been so much fun celebrating with Kean and family. I am glad he has moved past the years of birthday parties - I always made them way more work than necessary.

On Sunday, we went down to my parents and were joined by my aunt and uncle as well. We had a great afternoon of Geocaching set up by dad. Kean found all three caches and was so excited. Then while Taelyn was down for nap, so it could be all about him, we opened Kean's presents. He got the amazing robot from the crossing guard at my school. He makes them from all recycled materials. The robot is now standing guard in Kean's room and he and Dan are working on adding lights so it can be a night light. Too cooool!


No comments: